Want to see a specific category? Contact rusty.
This dang techno stuff!
  • Hey all I finally figured out how to get signed up. It took awhile and with Rusty's help. Woo hoo! Thanks Rusty. Looking forward to the June shoot.
  • Well-There goez the neighborhood =))
    LG
    Hav'n you along, is like lose'n 2 good men
  • Yay! the more the merrier!
    Good to see you made it.

I'm getting tired of getting abused by just Lumpy and Doc and Rusty...
  • Welcome, welcome, welcome Southworth, I'm glad you got in on this, but even gladder that I wasn't the only one to have trouble figuring out how to sign up. Damn Fangled Computers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc
  • Hey I haven't figured them out either!! Welcome Southworth.
  • Even us "old hand at tech stuff" get lost sometimes.

I've been checking this forum all week and didn't see any activity so I just moved on. Then I realized I was on the right page but wasn't logged on (I thought I had it set to auto log me in). I logged in and sure enough over 10 new comments!!! Geez and Golly.
  • We ain't gonna hear much from the Kid as he is spending time with his new beau. She seems real nice! My best to them both.

Doc
  • A fine enough excuse if there ever was one.
  • Posting this again. This time in a more appropriate discussion....

Hey all. If you want to get email notifications whenever someone posts here is how you do it.

Click your name on the Forum menu bar. You will see the menu bar at the top of the forum page. Once you click your name you will see your profile page with another menu down the left side of the page. Click on Preferences. Then check the box that says something like "Notify me whenever someone creates a post".
  • Thanks Rusty!

• I managed to "recall" my login . . so once again can visit. Hopeing to join ya'all in the near future!

Lancaster Longshot
  • Well-There goes the neighborhood........ =))
    LG
    Hav'n you along, is like lose'n 2 good men
  • Lumpy just named official club social director! Lancaster we are shooting this Sunday.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!