Want to see a specific category? Contact rusty.
A new 'lo'---
  • A low down cryin' shame!
  • That Pappy Van Winkle is hard enough to find in the best of situations, let alone when it is being removed from the supply chain before I have any chance at it at all!

Doc
  • Further building the legend. Now prices will go up even further. Maybe I can trade a bottle for one ya'lls BP rifles...!
  • I'll stick with Bulleit-
    Be more than happy to drink Rusty's 'Pappy Van Winkle'- =))
    That's how I roll- :D
    LG
    Hav'n you along, is like lose'n 2 good men
  • I would like to try Bulleit's corn squeezins right next to their Rye to see what that is all about. It would be like having a party on my tounge!

Doc
  • A taste test party!

Doc
  • Just rec'd as a gift, Bulleit Bourbon aged 10 year Limited Release.
    Finest Whiskey I have ever had!
    Smooth, rich in flavor and color!
    LG
    Hav'n you along, is like lose'n 2 good men
  • problem is those good ones don't last long in the liquor cabinet!
  • Hey all. If you want to get email notifications whenever someone posts here is how you do it.

Click your name on the Forum menu bar. You will see the menu bar at the top of the forum page. Once you click your name you will see your profile page with another menu down the left side of the page. Click on Preferences. Then check the box that says something like "Notify me whenever someone creates a post".
  • I tried it Rusty, but I couldn't find the "Preference" I was looking for. Where do I click to get it to "Notify me whenever someone buys good whiskey!"

My Best
    Doc
  • As many times as I've seen those preferences I never noticed that the whiskey pref was missing!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!